REAL ESTATE : EXPERTS - NEGOTIATORS - DEVELOPERS
The climate in Mauritius
Mauritius enjoys a tropical climate and sunshine all year long. The seasons are the inverse of the seasons in the Northern hemisphere. During the summer period (from November to April), the average temperature on the coast ranges from 25°C to 34°C. In the winter (from May until October) it is cooler and drier with average temperatures ranging from 22°C to 26°C making for an extremely pleasant winter climate. The temperature of the sea ranges from 22°C to 29°C throughout the year.
Shops, restaurants and bars
In addition to a multitude of artisan traders and local businesses, Mauritius boasts numerous modern commercial centres.
To the north of the island
- Grand Baie La Croisette: 80 boutiques, restaurants and cafés, 3 banks, supermarkets and big stores. (www.gblc.mu)
- Super U Grand Baie: Boutiques, restaurants, a leisure zone, a casino and a bowling alley. ( www.superu.mu/centrecommercial/centre-commercial)
On the western side and to the south of the island
- Cascavelle Shopping Village: 47 boutiques and restaurants, 2 banks, leisure zones, karting. (www.cascavelleshoppingvillage.com)
- Le Ruisseau Créole: 40 boutiques and restaurants (wwwruisseaucreole.com)
In the centre of the island
- Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius: 134 boutiques and restaurants, cinemas, a hotel, a leisure zone, futsal, a bowling alley (www.mallofmauritius.com)
- Phoenix Mall: 50 boutiques and restaurants, a leisure zone, a fitness centre (www.phoenixmall.mu)
- Le Caudan Waterfont: boutiques and restaurants, cinemas, hotels, a leisure zone (www.caudan.com)